Monday 9 April 2012

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT KOREA.



hello viewers from all over the world.
this is my first time ever writing down about why I,me,myself just LOVE KOREA..
Before hand,You guys have to know that I'm not really good in expressing how I fell into a words.
But after sometimes,I'm brave enough but still slightly underdog to korea and kpop.
After officially go through many experiences about korea, I end up in collected a large enough sample to make some well-informed.
here we go.

The First word to describe korea is LOVEABLE.
who doesn't love this priceless country where most of our kpop stars came from.
One thing I deeply fall in love with korea is their WELL MANNERS
I know Malaysia is also one of the most modesty country in the world but korea has open my eyes to a very brand new manners style.Make no mistake,i love my country,MALAYSIA.
It's just that korea have something really good to be done at home.
I like the respectful bowing (even in the elevator when you've just ridden up a couple floors with strangers; love this), the greetings everywhere (everyone, from the lobby attendant in my apartment building to the bus driver greets me with a nod and a pleasant 'Anyonghaseyo') and the (mostly) thoughtful treatment of children and the elderly.




 I just love korean's way of humanism respecting.






next will be, THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
I never get used to hear people say bout how systematic korean's transportation are.
I'm sure this isn't the case in more rural parts of Korea, but here in Seoul, I heard that I can get just about anywhere I want to go quickly, easily, cheaply, and - most of all - safety without a car.
this is super DAEBAAAAK!!!

Next, THE PLACE.
I really have no enough space of describing the fascinate place found in korea.
from Han river till the Jeju Island and Nami Island.
I really love night views so much. By looking only at the Han river night views from internets already breaking me apart.I really want to go there and eyes and eyes with the wonderful scenery

Han river night view blast me a lot.
I really get envy with those who live nearby there.
cause they have a chance to breath in the most extraordinary air and looking at the most incredible scenery.
Other beautiful place like Namsan tower where I can definitely see Namsan pagoda,
Teddy bear museum(with lots of teddy in there), and the most anticipating place..
drum rolls....THE LOVE LOCK..
I REALLY DREAMING OF THIS ALL THE TIME


Jeju island, the most romantic place to visit especially with your love one.
after watching some many korean drama that take a romance scene at this island,
I really have a dreams to be there as well,would be so nice if my date is L Infinite(oppa saranghaeyo)
If you already at the Island the must visit place will be the Jeju museum and reepseed  surrounding the jeju island.Nevertheles, mystery road and seopjikoji will be another attraction here at the Jeju Island
(I wonder how does this island look like during night time)

Han river,Namsan tower,Jeju island,Nami island and more are not only for you to pay a visit and go but from all this place you will get a well-intended advice-giving that really helpful for you when you get back home.All this place have their own history and this will help you to know better about korea and its historical site as well as culture and experience many excitement and brand new information.

I never been to korea before.But I'm really craving for more information about korea mostly about the food paradise.By any chance,I really want to try some of korean's delicious variety food such as kimchi fried rice that sometimes does look like some fried rice in Malaysia(this will make me more exuberant to try it out).Others delightful food like gimbap, ramyeon, soondubu jigae the most soft tofu I ever seen, spicy rice cake or better known as ddeokbokki,hot chocolate,mixed coffee and the most anticipating food in korea would be Pat bing soo.
the most appetite dessert with strawberry,mango,kiwi and delicious ice cream that will really taste good especially when it melt in your mouth.
I really scared that there's no Halal food in korea since I'm a Muslim girl, but worry no more cause there's not only 1 or 2 but many restaurant with halal food can be found in korea.
In addition, Itaewon mosque will be the best place in korea for me cause I can perform my prayer there and probably meet many Muslim's korean people. No wonder korea is popular with Food paradise or food hunting.

When there's a many food,of course there's many shopping mall.
the one that I love the most is Myeondong's city mall.
This place provide you with the most affordable and capable stuff and merchandise.
the one I admirer is the shop that sell the SM entertainment's artist merchandise.
I see many cute stuff from Super junior,SHINee,SNSD and more.this palce will be one of my top list to go.

Last but not least reason will be my boy...
INFINITE AND B2ST.
This is the country where our boys come from and the place where everyone is talking about KPOP.
What it takes to be a good fan of this two will take me to it, although I have to struggle and give my all just to be the true INSPIRIT AND B2UTY, I DO.

There's only one reason why I should be the one selected to join the Touch Korea Tour. 
which is My PASSION towards the land of KOREA. Not only the people of Korea are nice and awesome, not only the country of Korea is beautiful and wonderful, not also because of the delightful food and crazy mall, it is because Korea is the only place where my heart pouting and My love toward INFINITE and B2ST is getting stronger and stronger day by day. And I really want to know what does it fell like to be apart of korean people and culture





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one..
I love korea toooo..
wish to go there..
good luck with competition

Unknown said...

thanks...
I hope to win too..
I really want to go to korea..
I'll tell you if I win

Anonymous said...

I love what you post about the food and place..I love han river and nami island a lots..

Unknown said...

really...there's many more in future..thanks

lovemyungsoo said...

nice post...post more...I love it..

ieka said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Unknown said...

ieka thanks...wish me luck ok
love myungsoo..thanks..I will..

wonderful post