Monday 9 April 2012

LOVE-LOCK NAMSAN


  1. The official name of namsan tower are CJ Seoul Tower or now better known as "Namsan tower"
  2.  Some example of most-visited place at The namsan tower are:-
  •     Namsan cable car
  •     Pagoda di Namsan
  •     Lock of love
  •     Teddy bear Museum
  •     Love tower
Ok guys,I really want to talk bout this place, everybody know this, " the lock of love"

the first time I get to know about this wonderful things is went I watch some of holywood movie where there's a couple doing this love-lock at Paris tower.
since that, I really said to myself that there's no way I'm not going to paris to have my love-lock at there too..

But,after watching SHINee's yunhanam(its a reality show where our boys dating some noonas)
I found out that I don't have to go far to paris cause korea have one just like them..
so now,i dreaming of doing this with L Oppa..

THE NAMSAN TOWER(NIGHT VIEW WAS DAEBAK!!!)


EXAMPLE OF TEDDY BEAR AT THE TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM


No comments:

wonderful post